This accredited course engages and empowers researchers, staff, and students to reduce carbon emissions from their work.
This action-oriented online course is for anyone working or studying in the academic research and higher education sector.
The course is highly interactive.
- Participants examine best practices in our sector
- Take inspiration from real stories of ‘change makers’
- Explore strategies to engage and collaborate with others
- Develop their own action plan to reduce carbon emissions whilst planning to manage challenges.
At the end of the course participants:
- Understand the sources of carbon emissions in our sector
- Are equipped with best practices and tools to reduce emissions
- Have unlocked their own potential to effect change in their own setting
This course is accredited by The Carbon Literacy Project and each participant has the opportunity to receive a unique certificate.
The course is delivered in 4 separate online sessions (approx 2 hours each) with self study in between. The interactive Zoom sessions are:
27th September 09.00 - 11.00 CET (16.00-18.00 JST)
29th September 09.00 - 11.00 CET (16.00-18.00 JST)
4th October 09.00 - 11.00 CET (16.00-18.00 JST)
6th October 09.00 - 11.00 CET (16.00-18.00 JST)